Asset-based Reserve Requirements: A Response
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Review of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 19 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2006. "Asset Prices, Financial Fragility, and Central Banking," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_456, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2008. "Asset Price Bubbles and Monetary Policy: Why Central Banks Have Been Wrong and What Should Be Done," IMK Working Paper 05-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004.
"Borrowing Alone: The Theory and Policy Implications of the Commodification of Finance,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_401, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004. "Borrowing Alone The Theory and Policy Implications of the Commodification of Finance," Finance 0402011, EconWPA.
- Daniel Detzer, 2012.
"New instruments for banking regulation and monetary policy after the crisis,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar, vol. 9(2), pages 333-254.
- Detzer, Daniel, 2012. "New instruments for banking regulation and monetary policy after the crisis," IPE Working Papers 13/2012, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Joanna Bauvert, 2004. "Theories of Money Creation: From Post-keynesians to Circuitists. Review and Prospects," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 61, pages 35-51, Julio-Dic.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2010. "The Troubling Economics and Politics of Paying Interest on Bank Reserves: A Critique of the Federal Reserve’s Exit Strategy," Working Papers wp221, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Jane D'Arista, 2009. "Setting an Agenda for Monetary Reform," Working Papers wp190, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Ashima Goyal, 2011. "Monetary operating procedures: Principles and the Indian process," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-028, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.