Pricing of perpetual Bermudan options
AbstractWe consider perpetual Bermudan options and more general perpetual American options in discrete time. For wide classes of processes and pay-offs, we obtain exact analytical pricing formulae in terms of the factors in the Wiener-Hopf factorization formulae. Under additional conditions on the process, we derive simpler approximate formulae.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Quantitative Finance.
Volume (Year): 2 (2002)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2004.
"Practical guide to real options in discrete time,"
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2004. "Practical guide to real options in discrete time," Finance 0405016, EconWPA.
- Sergey Levendorskiy & Svetlana Boyarchenko, 2004. "Practical guide to real options in discrete time," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 137, Society for Computational Economics.
- Yoshifumi Muroi & Takashi Yamada, 2008. "An Explicit Finite Difference Approach to the Pricing Problems of Perpetual Bermudan Options," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 229-253, December.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergey Levendorskiy, 2004.
"Optimal stopping made easy,"
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2005. "Practical guide to real options in discrete time II," Finance 0501014, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.