Diasporas and Technology Transfer
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Journal of Human Development and Capabilities.
Volume (Year): 2 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJHD20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yevgeny Kuznetsov, 2006. "Diaspora Networks and the International Migration of Skills : How Countries Can Draw on their Talent Abroad," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7008, March.
- John F. Helliwell, 2004.
"Demographic Changes and International Factor Mobility,"
NBER Working Papers
10945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John F. Helliwell, 2004. "Demographic changes and international factor mobility," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 369-420.
- Ellerman, David, 2003. "Policy research on migration and development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3117, The World Bank.
- Andrew Burns & Sanket Mohapatra, 2008. "International Migration and Technological Progress," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11021, The World Bank.
- Patricia Illingworth, 2012. "Ethics and social capital for global well-being," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(4), pages 389-407, December.
- Robert E. B. Lucas, 2001. "Diaspora and Development: Highly Skilled Migrants from East Asia," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-120, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Kenney, Martin & Breznitz, Dan & Murphree, Michael, 2013. "Coming back home after the sun rises: Returnee entrepreneurs and growth of high tech industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 391-407.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.