The Underrepresentation of Women in Economics: A Study of Undergraduate Economics Students
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal The Journal of Economic Education.
Volume (Year): 28 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Kane & Larry Spizman, 1999. "Determinants of Student Retention of Microeconomic Concepts," Departmental Working Papers 199901, Department of Economics, SUNY-Oswego, revised 18 Mar 1999.
- Holmlund, Helena & Sund, Krister, 2005.
"Is the Gender Gap in School Performance Affected by the Sex of the Teacher?,"
Working Paper Series
5/2005, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Holmlund, Helena & Sund, Krister, 2008. "Is the gender gap in school performance affected by the sex of the teacher," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 37-53, February.
- Ann L. Owen, 2010.
"Grades, Gender, and Encouragement: A Regression Discontinuity Analysis,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 217-234, June.
- Owen, Ann L., 2008. "Grades, gender, and encouragement: A regression discontinuity analysis," MPRA Paper 11586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ann L. Owen & Elizabeth J. Jensen, 2000. "Why Are Women Such Reluctant Economists? Evidence from Liberal Arts Colleges," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 466-470, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.