Land Reform in Developing Countries: Property Rights and Property Wrongs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Journal of Development Studies.
Volume (Year): 45 (2009)
Issue (Month): 10 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rabah Arezki & Klaus Deininger & Harris Selod, 2012.
"What Drives the Global Land Rush?,"
OxCarre Working Papers
072, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Arezki, Rabah & Deininger, Klaus & Selod, Harris, 2011. "What drives the global"land rush"?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5864, The World Bank.
- Rabah Arezki & Klaus Deininger & Harris Selod, 2011. "What Drives the Global Land Rush?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3666, CESifo Group Munich.
- Harris Selod & Klaus W. Deininger & Rabah Arezki, 2011. "What drives the global land rush?," IMF Working Papers 11/251, International Monetary Fund.
- Rabah Arezki & Klaus Deininger & Harris Selod, 2014. "What Drives the Global 'Land Rush'?," OxCarre Working Papers 120, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Rabah Arezki & Klaus Deininger & Harris Selod, 2013. "What Drives the Global "Land Rush"?," Economics Series Working Papers OxCarre Research Paper 12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.