AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Journal of Cultural Economy.
Volume (Year): 4 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJCE20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Kroll, 2011. "Wie wollen wir zukünftig leben? Internationale Erfahrungen bei der Neuvermessung von Fortschritt und Wohlergehen," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 186, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Silvia ANGELONI, 2013. "The Strategic Plan for Tourism Development in Italy," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 106-120, June.
- Beaver, Kevin M. & Rowland, Meghan W. & Schwartz, Joseph A. & Nedelec, Joseph L., 2011. "The genetic origins of psychopathic personality traits in adult males and females: Results from an adoption-based study," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 426-432.
- Asongu Simplice, 2012.
"African Financial Development Dynamics: Big Time Convergence,"
12/003, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "African Financial Development Dynamics: Big Time Convergence," MPRA Paper 36053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Nordin, Ramli, 2012. "The symbolic universe of Cyberjaya, Malaysia," MPRA Paper 39210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.