Relationship between accounting and taxation in the Czech Republic
AbstractChanges taking place in the Czech Republic mean a return to the free market economy and private ownership. In the transition from centrally planned to market system new accounting and tax regulations were necessary. After a brief historical introduction, the paper examines the changes in relationship between accounting and taxation in the corresponding Czech legislation, the process of setting accounting regulations related to deferred tax, in particular. Recent development and experience after the year 1989 are described.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal European Accounting Review.
Volume (Year): 5 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margaret Lamb & Andrew Lymer, 1999. "Taxation research in an accounting context: future prospects and interdisciplinary perspectives," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 749-776.
- Salma Damak-Ayadi, 2007. "De L'Efficacite Des Mesures De Convergence Pour Preparer Le Passage Aux Ias/Ifrs En France," Post-Print halshs-00544879, HAL.
- Malcolm Anderson, 1998. "Accounting History Publications, 1995/6," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 105-124.
- Craner, John & Krzywda, Danuta & Novotny, Jiri & Schroeder, Marek, 2000. "The Determination of a Group for Accounting Purposes in the UK, Poland, and the Czech Republic in a Supranational Context," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 355-397, 09.
- Damak-Ayadi, Salma, 2007. "De l'efficacité des mesures de convergence pour préparer la passage aux IAS/IFRS en France," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2091, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.