Accounting in Greece
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal European Accounting Review.
Volume (Year): 3 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ioannis Tsalavoutas & Lisa Evans, 2010. "Transition to IFRS in Greece: financial statement effects and auditor size," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(8), pages 814-842, September.
- Karampinis N. & Hevas D., 2009. "The Effect of the Mandatory Application of IFRS on the Value Relevance of Accounting Data: Some Evidence from Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 73-100.
- Ch. Spathis & M. Doumpos & C. Zopounidis, 2002. "Detecting falsified financial statements: a comparative study using multicriteria analysis and multivariate statistical techniques," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 509-535.
- Karampinis, Nikolaos I. & Hevas, Dimosthenis L., 2011. "Mandating IFRS in an Unfavorable Environment: The Greek Experience," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 304-332, September.
- Apostolos Ballas & Dimosthenis Hevas & David Neal, 1998. "The State of Accounting and the State of the State," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 267-285, September.
- Kousenidis, Dimitrios V. & Ladas, Anestis C. & Negakis, Christos I., 2009. "Value relevance of conservative and non-conservative accounting information," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 219-238, September.
- Dimitrios Kousenidis & Christos Negakis & Iordanis Floropoulos, 2000. "Size and book-to-market factors in the relationship between average stock returns and average book returns: some evidence from an emerging market," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 225-243.
- Apostolos Ballas, 1999. "Privatizing the statutory auditing services in Greece," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 349-373.
- Dimitrios V. KOUSENIDIS & Anestis C. LADAS & Christos I. NEGAKIS, 2010. "Value Relevance of Accounting Information in the Pre- and Post-IFRS Accounting Periods," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 143-152.
- Papadamou, Stephanos & Tzivinikos, Trifon, 2013. "The risk relevance of International Financial Reporting Standards: Evidence from Greek banks," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 43-54.
- Constantinos V. Caramanis, 1997. "The enigma of the Greek auditing profession: some preliminary results concerning the impact of liberalization on auditor behaviour," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 85-108, May.
- Apostolos A. Ballas & Despina Skoutela & Christos A. Tzovas, 2010. "The relevance of IFRS to an emerging market: evidence from Greece," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(11), pages 931-948, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.