AbstractAnne Booth (1998), The Indonesian Economy in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries: A History of Missed Opportunities, Macmillan, London, and St Martin's Press, New York, pp. xvi + 377. Paper: US$ 19.95; cloth: US$ 79.95. J. Thomas Lindblad (1998), Foreign Investment in Southeast Asia in the Twentieth Century, Macmillan, London, and St Martin's Press, New York, pp. xiii + 240. Paper: �49.95. Adam Schwarz and Jonathan Paris (eds) (1999), The Politics of Post-Suharto Indonesia, Council on Foreign Relations Press, New York, pp. 150. Paper: US$17.95. Arief Budiman, Barbara Hatley and Darnien Kingsbury (eds) (1999), Reformasi: Crisis and Change in Indonesia, Monash Asia Institute, Melbourne, pp. 402. A$24.95. Hal Hill (1999), The Indonesian Economy in Crisis: Causes, Consequences and Lessons, Institute of South East Asian Studies, Singapore, pp. 150. S$22.50; US$14.90. Terry Dwyer (ed.) and Barry Reece and Craig Emerson (contributors) (1999), Resource Tax Policy in Countries of the Asia Pacific Region, Asia Pacific Press, The Australian National University, Canberra. A$20.00; US$20.00. Januar Achmad (1999), Hollow Development: The Politics of Health in Soeharto's Indonesia, Coombs Academic Publishing, Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies, The Australian National University, Canberra, pp. viii + 220. A$15.00 plus postage. Terence H. Hull, Endang Sulistyaningsih and Gavin W. Jones (1999), Prostitution in Indonesia: Its History and Evolution, Pustaka Sinar Harapan, Jakarta, pp. 161. A$10.00.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 36 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20
Other versions of this item:
- Ross Garnaut & Jean-Luc Maurer & Anne Booth & Peter McCawley & Ross H. Mcleod, 2012. "Book reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 437-446, December.
- Colin Barlow & Hal Hill & Ross McLeod & Colin Barlow & Colin Barlow, 1997. "Book Reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 117-124.
- Pierre Van Der Eng, 2000. "Book Reviews," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 214-215.
- S. Lieberman & Pierre Van der Eng & Peter van Diermen & William James & Bungaran Saragih & M. Parulian Hutagaol, 1997. "Book Reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 121-134.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmieding, Holger, 1991. "Lending stability to Europe's emerging market economies: On the importance of the EC and the ECU for East-Central Europe," Kiel Working Papers 481, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.