A National Snapshot of the Social Impact of Indonesia's Crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 35 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aloysius Gunadi Brata, 2004. "Spatial Dynamic Of Small And Medium Enterprises In The Recent Economic Crisis," Urban/Regional 0409003, EconWPA.
- Asep Suryahadi & Wenefrida Widyanti & Sudarno Sumarto, 2003. "Short-term poverty dynamics in rural Indonesia during the economic crisis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 133-144.
- Aloysius Gunadi BRATA, 2010.
"Vulnerability Of Urban Informal Sector: Street Vendors In Yogyakarta, Indonesia,"
Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management,
Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 5(5(14)), pages 47-58, February.
- Aloysius Gunadi, Brata, 2008. "Vulnerability of Urban Informal Sector: Street Vendors in Yogyakarta, Indonesia," MPRA Paper 12541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albert Berry & Edgard Rodriguez & Henry Sandee, 2001. "Small And Medium Enterprise Dynamics In Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 363-384.
- Aloysius Gunadi, Brata, 2007. "Spatial Concentration of the Informal Small and Cottage Industry in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 12622, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sparrow, Robert, 2013. "Poverty, Labour Markets and Trade Liberalization in Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 7645, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.