AbstractRadius Prawiro (1998), Indonesia's Struggle for Economic Development: Pragmatism in Action, Oxford University Press, Kuala Lumpur, pp. xxvi + 374. Yujiro Hayami (1997), Development Economics: From the Poverty to the Wealth of nations, Clarendon Press, Oxford, pp. xx + 316. A$160.00.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 34 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20
Other versions of this item:
- Giles Mohan & Rodney Wilson & Howard White & Xavier Albo & Peter Lawrence & Arjan De Haan & Richard Batley & Anne Booth & Martin Rimmer & Hal Hill, 1998. "Book reviews," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 164-180.
- Hal Hill & Torsten Tewes & Holger Schmieding & Arne Gieseck & Perdita Wingender & Günter Heiduk & Erich Gundlach & Norbert Funke & Alfred Boss & Rolf Langhammer & Jens Lorz & Pinaki Chakraborti, 1992. "Book reviews," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(4), pages 757-779, December.
- Hal Hill & Lloyd Kenward & Dipak Mazumdar & William James & Graeme Wells & Robert Rice & Elaine McKay & Peter Dawson, 1999. "Book Reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 143-160.
- Colin Barlow & Hal Hill & Ross McLeod & Colin Barlow & Colin Barlow, 1997. "Book Reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 117-124.
- Chris Manning & Toshihiko Kawagoe & Hal Hill & Henry Sandee, 1998. "Book Reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 139-150.
- Hal Hill, 2008. "Book Reviews," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 930-932.
- Hal Hill & P. Usmanto Njo & Jamie Mackie & Ray Trewin, 1999. "Book Reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 161-170.
- M. C. Ricklefs & Thee Kian Wie & Peter Boomgaard & Ben White & J. A. C. Mackie & Hal Hill & Indrasari Tjandraningsih, 1997. "Book Reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 123-138.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dani Rodrik, 1997. "Has Globalization Gone Too Far?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 57.
- Schmieding, Holger & Buch, Claudia, 1992. "Better banks for Eastern Europe," Kiel Discussion Papers 197, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 1995.
"Stock market development and financial intermediaries : stylized facts,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1462, The World Bank.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Ash & Levine, Ross, 1996. "Stock Market Development and Financial Intermediaries: Stylized Facts," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(2), pages 291-321, May.
- Corden, W Max, 1993. "Exchange Rate Policies for Developing Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(416), pages 198-207, January.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry Eichengreen, 1992.
"Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification,"
NBER Working Papers
3949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1992. "Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification," CEPR Discussion Papers 643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tamim Bayoumi and Barry Eichengreen., 1992. "Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification," Economics Working Papers 92-187, University of California at Berkeley.
- Matthew W. Peter & Mark Horridge & G.A.Meagher & Fazana Naqvi & B.R.Parmenter, 1996. "The Theoretical Structure of MONASH-MRF," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-85, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Paul Masson, 1999.
"Multiple equilibria, contagion, and the emerging market crises,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Paul R. Masson, 1999. "Multiple Equilibria, Contagion, and the Emerging Market Crises," IMF Working Papers 99/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2000. "Preferential Trade Liberalization: The Traditional Theory and New Developments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 287-331, June.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1, Spring.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B.R., 1996. "Computable general equilibrium modelling for policy analysis and forecasting," Handbook of Computational Economics, in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-85 Elsevier.
- Paul M. Romer, 1993.
"New Goods, Old Theory, and the Welfare Costs of Trade Restrictions,"
NBER Working Papers
4452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romer, Paul, 1994. "New goods, old theory, and the welfare costs of trade restrictions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 5-38, February.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1990. "Is the European Community an Optimal Currency Area? Optimal Taxation versus the Cost of Multiple Currencies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 419-33, June.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1992. "Shocking Aspects of Monetary Unification," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt791143kp, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Schmieding, Holger, 1991. "Lending stability to Europe's emerging market economies: On the importance of the EC and the ECU for East-Central Europe," Kiel Working Papers 481, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Krugman, Paul, 1981. "Trade, accumulation, and uneven development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 149-161, April.
- Patrick Mair, . "Data Mining the Web: Uncovering Patterns in Web Content, Structure, and Usage," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 25(b01).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.