An improved class of estimators for the population mean
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Methods & Applications.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nursel Koyuncu & Cem Kadilar, 2010. "On improvement in estimating population mean in stratified random sampling," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6), pages 999-1013.
- V. Naik & P. Gupta, 1991. "A general class of estimators for estimating population mean using auxiliary information," Metrika, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 11-17, December.
- A. Sahai & S. Ray, 1980. "An efficient estimator using auxiliary information," Metrika, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 271-275, December.
- Sat Gupta & Javid Shabbir, 2008. "On improvement in estimating the population mean in simple random sampling," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 559-566.
- D. Adhvaryu & P. Gupta, 1983. "On some alternative sampling strategies using auxiliary information," Metrika, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 217-226, December.
- Housila Singh & Ramkrishna Solanki, 2013. "A new procedure for variance estimation in simple random sampling using auxiliary information," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 479-497, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.