Food security: definition and measurement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Food Security.
Volume (Year): 1 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/life+sciences/agriculture/journal/12571
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Lebot, 2013. "Coping with insularity: the need for crop genetic improvement to strengthen adaptation to climatic change and food security in the Pacific," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 15(6), pages 1405-1423, December.
- Gitonga, Zachary M. & De Groote, Hugo & Kassie, Menale & Tefera, Tadele, 2013. "Impact of metal silos on households’ maize storage, storage losses and food security: An application of a propensity score matching," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 44-55.
- Joel Negin & Roseline Remans & Susan Karuti & Jessica Fanzo, 2009. "Integrating a broader notion of food security and gender empowerment into the African Green Revolution," The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 351-360, September.
- Cuesta, Jose & Edmeades, Svetlana & Madrigal, Lucia, 2013.
"Food security and public agricultural spending in Bolivia: Putting money where your mouth is?,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-13.
- Cuesta, Jose & Edmeades, Svetlana & Madrigal, Lucia, 2011. "Food insecurity and public agricultural spending in Bolivia : putting money where your mouth is ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5604, The World Bank.
- Stein, Alexander J., 2013. "Rethinking the measurement of undernutrition in a broader health context: Should we look at possible causes or actual effects:," IFPRI discussion papers 1298, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ecker, Olivier & Breisinger, Clemens, 2012. "The food security system: A new conceptual framework," IFPRI discussion papers 1166, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lourenco Borges & Adalfredo Rosario Ferreira & Deolindo Silva & Robert Williams & Rebecca Andersen & Alex Dalley & Brian Monaghan & Harry Nesbitt & William Erskine, 2009. "Improving food security through agricultural research and development in Timor-Leste: a country emerging from conflict," The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 403-412, December.
- Garrone, Paola & Melacini, Marco & Perego, Alessandro, 2014. "Opening the black box of food waste reduction," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 129-139.
- Dixon, Jane & Isaacs, Bronwyn, 2013. "Why sustainable and ‘nutritionally correct’ food is not on the agenda: Western Sydney, the moral arts of everyday life and public policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 67-76.
- Kassie, Menale & Ndiritu, Simon Wagura & Stage, Jesper, 2014. "What Determines Gender Inequality in Household Food Security in Kenya? Application of Exogenous Switching Treatment Regression," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 153-171.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.