Food security: definition and measurement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Food Security.
Volume (Year): 1 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/life+sciences/agriculture/journal/12571
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuesta, Jose & Edmeades, Svetlana & Madrigal, Lucia, 2011.
"Food insecurity and public agricultural spending in Bolivia : putting money where your mouth is ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5604, The World Bank.
- Cuesta, Jose & Edmeades, Svetlana & Madrigal, Lucia, 2013. "Food security and public agricultural spending in Bolivia: Putting money where your mouth is?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-13.
- Joel Negin & Roseline Remans & Susan Karuti & Jessica Fanzo, 2009. "Integrating a broader notion of food security and gender empowerment into the African Green Revolution," The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 351-360, September.
- Ecker, Olivier & Breisinger, Clemens, 2012. "The food security system: A new conceptual framework," IFPRI discussion papers 1166, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Vincent Lebot, 2013. "Coping with insularity: the need for crop genetic improvement to strengthen adaptation to climatic change and food security in the Pacific," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 15(6), pages 1405-1423, December.
- Stein, Alexander J., 2013. "Rethinking the measurement of undernutrition in a broader health context: Should we look at possible causes or actual effects:," IFPRI discussion papers 1298, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lourenco Borges & Adalfredo Rosario Ferreira & Deolindo Silva & Robert Williams & Rebecca Andersen & Alex Dalley & Brian Monaghan & Harry Nesbitt & William Erskine, 2009. "Improving food security through agricultural research and development in Timor-Leste: a country emerging from conflict," The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 403-412, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.