Comparing Work-Life Conflict in Europe: Evidence from the European Social Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 93 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:eso:journl:v:38:y:2007:i:3:p:323-354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Lee, Jungmin, 2005.
"Stressed Out on Four Continents: Time Crunch or Yuppie Kvetch?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1815, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Jungmin Lee, 2007. "Stressed Out on Four Continents: Time Crunch or Yuppie Kvetch?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(2), pages 374-383, May.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Jungmin Lee, 2003. "Stressed Out on Four Continents: Time Crunch or Yuppie Kvetch?," NBER Working Papers 10186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huiping Zhang & Paul Yip & Peilian Chi & Kinsun Chan & Yee Cheung & Xiulan Zhang, 2012. "Factor Structure and Psychometric Properties of the Work-Family Balance Scale in an Urban Chinese Sample," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 409-418, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.