Child Well-being: A Systematic Review of the Literature
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 61 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mangiavacchi, Lucia & Piccoli, Luca, 2011. "Improving the measurement of child welfare in the context of intra-household inequality," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 226-232, February.
- Kristin Moore & Sharon Vandivere & Laura Lippman & Cameron McPhee & Margot Bloch, 2007. "An Index of the Condition of Children: The Ideal and a Less-than-Ideal U.S. Example," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 84(3), pages 291-331, December.
- Mònica González & Germà Coenders & Ferran Casas, 2008. "Using Non-linear Models for a Complexity Approach to Psychological Well-being," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Joris Ghysels & Evelien Van Vlasselaer, 2008. "Child Well-being in Flanders: A Multidimensional Account," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 283-304, November.
- Laura Lippman, 2007. "Indicators and Indices of Child Well-being: A Brief American History," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 39-53, August.
- Mònica González & Ferran Casas & Germà Coenders, 2007. "A Complexity Approach to Psychological Well-Being in Adolescence: Major Strengths and Methodological Issues," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 267-295, January.
- Francisco Simões & Madalena Alarcão, 2014. "Promoting Well-Being in School-Based Mentoring Through Basic Psychological Needs Support: Does It Really Count?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 407-424, April.
- Mark Holder & Ben Coleman, 2009. "The Contribution of Social Relationships to Children’s Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 329-349, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.