The Role of Quality of Life Surveys in Managing Change in Democratic Transitions: The South African Case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 58 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valerie Møller, 2007. "Quality of life in South Africa – The First Ten Years of Democracy," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 181-201, April.
- F Booysen & H Van Rensburg & M Bachmann & G Louwagie & L Fairall, 2007. "The Heart in Haart: Quality of Life of Patients Enrolled in the Public Sector Antiretroviral Treatment Programme in the Free State Province of South Africa," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 283-329, April.
- Stephen Rule, 2007. "Religiosity and quality of life in South Africa," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 417-434, April.
- Chau-kiu Cheung & Kwok Leung, 2010. "Ways that Social Change Predicts Personal Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 459-477, May.
- David Dorn & Justina Fischer & Gebhard Kirchgässner & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2007. "Is It Culture or Democracy? The Impact of Democracy and Culture on Happiness," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 82(3), pages 505-526, July.
- Luis Santos & Isabel Martins, 2007. "Monitoring Urban Quality of Life: The Porto Experience," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 411-425, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.