Criminal Victimization and the Quality of Life
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 50 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Kitchen & Allison Williams, 2010. "Quality of Life and Perceptions of Crime in Saskatoon, Canada," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 33-61, January.
- Douhou, Salima & Van Soest, Arthur, 2013. "Explaining subjective well-being: The role of victimization, trust, health, and social norms," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 52-78.
- Carlos Medina & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2011.
"An Assessment of How Urban Crime and Victimization Affects Life Satisfaction,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
007876, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Medina & Jorge Andrés Tamayo Author-Email email@example.com, . "An Assessment of How Urban Crime and Victimization Affects Life Satisfaction," Borradores de Economia 640, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Pei-shan Liao, 2009. "Parallels Between Objective Indicators and Subjective Perceptions of Quality of Life: A Study of Metropolitan and County Areas in Taiwan," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 99-114, March.
- Carlos Medina & Christian Posso & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2011.
"Costos de la violencia urbana y políticas públicas: algunas lecciones de Medellín,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
009076, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Medina & Christian Posso & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, . "Costos de la violencia urbana y políticas públicas: algunas lecciones de Medellín," Borradores de Economia 674, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Olga Popova, 2010. "Can Religion Insure against Aggregate Shocks to Happiness? The Case of Transition Countries," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp425, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, . "Testing Theories of Happiness," IEW - Working Papers 147, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.