Religiosity and Life Satisfaction Across the Life Course
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 48 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gundlach, Erich & Opfinger, Matthias, 2011.
"Religiosity as a determinant of happiness,"
Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover
dp-467, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Opfinger, Matthias & Gundlach, Erich, 2011. "Religiosity as a determinant of happiness," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 63, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Erich Gundlach & Matthias Opfinger, 2012. "Religiosity as a determinant of happiness," Research Papers in Economics 2012-06, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Erich Gundlach & Matthias Opfinger, 2011. "Religiosity as a determinant of happiness," GIGA Working Paper Series 163, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Opfinger, Matthias & Gundlach, Erich, 2011. "Religiosity as a determinant of happiness," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 48360, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.