Religiosity and Life Satisfaction Across the Life Course
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 48 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Opfinger, Matthias & Gundlach, Erich, 2011.
"Religiosity as a determinant of happiness,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
48360, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Erich Gundlach & Matthias Opfinger, 2011. "Religiosity as a determinant of happiness," GIGA Working Paper Series 163, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Erich Gundlach & Matthias Opfinger, 2012. "Religiosity as a determinant of happiness," Research Papers in Economics 2012-06, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Gundlach, Erich & Opfinger, Matthias, 2011. "Religiosity as a determinant of happiness," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-467, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Opfinger, Matthias & Gundlach, Erich, 2011. "Religiosity as a determinant of happiness," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 63, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.