Subjective well-being and age
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 34 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Wickramasinghe & Nobaya Ahmad & Sharifah Rashid & Zahid Emby, 2011. "Impact of Subjective Well-Being on Success of Technological Knowledge Creation among Independent Inventors in Developing Countries: A First Look at Sri Lanka," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 432-452, September.
- Heike Heidemeier & Ursula Staudinger, 2012. "Self-Evaluation Processes in Life Satisfaction: Uncovering Measurement Non-Equivalence and Age-Related Differences," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 39-61, January.
- Astra Bonini, 2008. "Cross-National Variation in Individual Life Satisfaction: Effects of National Wealth, Human Development, and Environmental Conditions," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 223-236, June.
- Toni Babarović & Lidija Burušić & Josip Burušić, 2011. "Who are the Supporters of Croatian Membership in the European Union and NATO? Predictive Value of Personal and National Well-Being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 71-80, May.
- Francesco Contò & Mariantonietta Fiore & Piermichele La Sala, 2012. "Quality of Life And Human Isolation: The Case of Rural Area of Puglia," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 6(2), pages 31-52, DECEMBER.
- Richard Ball & Kateryna Chernova, 2008. "Absolute Income, Relative Income, and Happiness," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 497-529, September.
- Jyotsna Agrawal & Pratima Murthy & Mariamma Philip & Seema Mehrotra & K. Thennarasu & John John & N. Girish & V. Thippeswamy & Mohan Isaac, 2011. "Socio-demographic Correlates of Subjective Well-being in Urban India," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 419-434, May.
- Wencke Gwozdz & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2010.
"Ageing, Health and Life Satisfaction of the Oldest Old: An Analysis for Germany,"
Social Indicators Research,
Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 397-417, July.
- Gwozdz, Wencke & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2009. "Ageing, Health and Life Satisfaction of the Oldest Old: An Analysis for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4053, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shams, Khadija, 2012. "What does a well-being perspective add to our understanding of poverty?," MPRA Paper 40132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petri Laukka, 2007. "Uses of music and psychological well-being among the elderly," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 215-241, June.
- Zumbro, Timo, 2011. "The relationship between homeownership and life satisfaction in Germany," CAWM Discussion Papers 44, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- I. Khumalo & Q. Temane & M. Wissing, 2012. "Socio-Demographic Variables, General Psychological Well-Being and the Mental Health Continuum in an African Context," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 419-442, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.