Weighted voting, abstention, and multiple levels of approval
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 21 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freixas, Josep & Kurz, Sascha, 2013. "The golden number and Fibonacci sequences in the design of voting structures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(2), pages 246-257.
- Parker, Cameron, 2012. "The influence relation for ternary voting games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 867-881.
- Freixas, Josep, 2012. "Probabilistic power indices for voting rules with abstention," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 89-99.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2011.
"A model of influence with a continuum of actions,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Guemmegne, Juliette & Pongou, Roland, 2013. "A Policy-Based Rationalization of Collective Rules: Dimensionality, Specialized Houses, and Decentralized Authority," MPRA Paper 46019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perry, Jonathan & Powers, Robert C., 2010. "Anonymity, monotonicity, and quota pair systems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 57-60, July.
- Annick Laruelle & Federico Valenciano, 2012.
"Quaternary dichotomous voting rules,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 431-454, March.
- Sreejith Das, 2011. "Criticality in games with multiple levels of approval," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 373-395, September.
- Rene van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Frank Steffen, 2011. "Measuring Power and Satisfaction in Societies with Opinion Leaders: An Axiomatization," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-058/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ines Lindner, 2012. "Annick Laruelle and Federico Valenciano: Voting and collective decision-making," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 161-179, January.
- Artabe, Alaitz & Laruelle, Annick & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2011.
"Preferences, actions and voting rules,"
2011-48, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Monroy, Luisa & Fernández, Francisco R., 2011. "The Shapley-Shubik index for multi-criteria simple games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 122-128, March.
- LINDNER, Ines, 2005. "Voting games with abstention : A probabilistic characterization of power and a special case of Penrose’s Limit Theorem," CORE Discussion Papers 2005078, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Valenciano Llovera, Federico & Laruelle, Annick, 2010.
"Majorities with a quorum,"
2010-42, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00464460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ren� van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Frank Steffen, 2009. "Measuring Power And Satisfaction in Societies with Opinion Leaders: Dictator and Opinion Leader Properties," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-052/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roberto Lucchetti & Paola Radrizzani & Emanuele Munarini, 2011. "A new family of regular semivalues and applications," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 655-675, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.