Exit, voice, and loyalty in international organizations: US involvement in the League of Nations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of International Organizations.
Volume (Year): 2 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/sociology/journal/11558
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B19 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Other
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N42 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pauly, L-W, 1996. "The League of Nations and the Foreshadowing of the International Monetary Fund," Princeton Essays in International Economics 201, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Pauly, L-W, 1996. "The League of Nations and the Foreshadowing of the International Monetary Fund," Princeton Studies in International Economics 201, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Rochester, J. Martin, 1986. "The rise and fall of international organization as a field of study," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(04), pages 777-813, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.