AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality and Quantity.
Volume (Year): 14 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jabbar, Amina M. & Abelson, Julia, 2011. "Development of a framework for effective community engagement in Ontario, Canada," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 59-69, June.
- Brown, Jason D. & Campbell, Melissa, 2007. "Foster parent perceptions of placement success," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1010-1020, August.
- Mangaraj, Sandeep & Senauer, Benjamin, 2001. "A Segmentation Analysis Of U.S. Grocery Store Shoppers," Working Papers 14328, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Brown, Jason & Calder, Peter, 1999. "Concept-mapping the challenges faced by foster parents," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 481-495, June.
- Rousseeuw, P. J. & Kaufman, L. & Trauwaert, E., 1996. "Fuzzy clustering using scatter matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 135-151, November.
- Moustakis, Vassilis S., 1995. "CEG: A case based decision modeling architecture," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 170-191, July.
- Claudia Biancotti & Giovanni D'Alessio, 2007.
"Inequality and Happiness,"
75, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Amelung, Torsten, 1990. "Economic regions in Asia Pacific: An exercise in regional delimitation," Kiel Working Papers 409, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mohamed, Zubair M., 1996. "A flexible approach to (re)configure Flexible Manufacturing Cells," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 566-576, December.
- Cervero, Robert & Round, Alfred & Goldman, Todd & Wu, Kang-Li, 1995. "Rail Access Modes and Catchment Areas for the BART System," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt07k76097, University of California Transportation Center.
- Brown, Jason, 2007. "Fostering children with disabilities: A concept map of parent needs," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1235-1248, September.
- Yin, Yong & Yasuda, Kazuhiko, 2006. "Similarity coefficient methods applied to the cell formation problem: A taxonomy and review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 329-352, June.
- Brown, Jason D. & Ivanova, Viktoria & Mehta, Nisha & Skrodzki, Donna & Gerrits, Julie, 2013. "Social needs of aboriginal foster parents," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1886-1893.
- Lücke, Matthias, 1994. "Wirtschaftliche Grundlagen des Regionalismus in der Russischen Föderation," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1631, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Brown, Jason D. & Bednar, Lisa M., 2006. "Foster parent perceptions of placement breakdown," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1497-1511, December.
- Kim, Chankon & Lee, Hanjoon, 1996. "A taxonomy of couples based on influence strategies: The case of home purchase," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 157-168, June.
- Michael Ferrantino, 1993. "The effect of intellectual property rights on international trade and investment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 300-331, June.
- Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina & Lafuente, Esteban & Solé, Francesc, 2013. "The pursuit of knowledge transfer activities: An efficiency analysis of Spanish universities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2051-2059.
- Brown, Jason D. & Rodger, Susan, 2009. "Children with disabilities: Problems faced by foster parents," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 40-46, January.
- Brown, Jason D. & Sigvaldason, Nadine & Bednar, Lisa M., 2005. "Foster parent perceptions of placement needs for children with a fetal alcohol spectrum disorder," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 309-327, March.
- Carter, Simon E., 1997. "Spatial stratification of Western Kenya as a basis for research on soil fertility management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 45-70, September.
- Hardy, Andre, 1996. "On the number of clusters," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 83-96, November.
- Lawrence, John D. & Kaylen, Michael S., 1990. "Risk Management For Livestock Producers: Hedging And Contract Production," Staff Papers 13496, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Lücke, Matthias, 1993. "Wirtschaftliche Grundlagen des Regionalismus in der Russischen Föderation," Kiel Working Papers 603, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.