A Kraemer-type Rescaling that Transforms the Odds Ratio into the Weighted Kappa Coefficient
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 75 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matthijs Warrens, 2008. "On Similarity Coefficients for 2Ã—2 Tables and Correction for Chance," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 487-502, September.
- Helena Kraemer, 1979. "Ramifications of a population model forÎº as a coefficient of reliability," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 461-472, December.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2008. "On Association Coefficients for 2Ã—2 Tables and Properties That Do Not Depend on the Marginal Distributions," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 777-789, December.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2008. "Bounds of Resemblance Measures for Binary (Presence/Absence) Variables," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 195-208, November.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2009. "k-Adic Similarity Coefficients for Binary (Presence/Absence) Data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 227-245, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.