The nontruncated marginal of a truncated bivariate normal distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 58 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Aitkin, 1964. "Correlation in a singly truncated bivariate normal distribution," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 263-270, September.
- Kim, Hea-Jung, 2008. "A class of weighted multivariate normal distributions and its properties," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1758-1771, September.
- Arthur Pewsey, 2000. "Problems of inference for Azzalini's skewnormal distribution," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(7), pages 859-870.
- Chabé-Ferret, Sylvain, 2012.
"Matching vs Differencing when Estimating Treatment Effects with Panel Data: the Example of the Effect of Job Training Programs on Earnings,"
TSE Working Papers
12-356, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- ChabÃ©-Ferret, Sylvain, 2012. "Matching vs Differencing when Estimating Treatment Effects with Panel Data: the Example of the Effect of Job Training Programs on Earnings," LERNA Working Papers 12.24.381, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Kozubowski, Tomasz J. & Nolan, John P., 2008. "Infinite divisibility of skew Gaussian and Laplace laws," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(6), pages 654-660, April.
- Ley, Christophe & Paindaveine, Davy, 2010. "On the singularity of multivariate skew-symmetric models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1434-1444, July.
- Arismendi, J.C., 2013. "Multivariate truncated moments," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 41-75.
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Azzalini, Adelchi, 2008. "The centred parametrization for the multivariate skew-normal distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(7), pages 1362-1382, August.
- Basso, Rodrigo M. & Lachos, Víctor H. & Cabral, Celso Rômulo Barbosa & Ghosh, Pulak, 2010. "Robust mixture modeling based on scale mixtures of skew-normal distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 2926-2941, December.
- Wei Ning & Grace Ngunkeng, 2013. "An empirical likelihood ratio based goodness-of-fit test for skew normality," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 209-226, June.
- Loperfido, Nicola, 2002. "Statistical implications of selectively reported inferential results," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 13-22, January.
- Sharon Lee & Geoffrey McLachlan, 2013. "On mixtures of skew normal and skew $$t$$ -distributions," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 241-266, September.
- Arthur Pewsey & Héctor Gómez & Heleno Bolfarine, 2012. "Likelihood-based inference for power distributions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 775-789, December.
- Steven Culpepper, 2012. "Using the Criterion-Predictor Factor Model to Compute the Probability of Detecting Prediction Bias with Ordinary Least Squares Regression," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 561-580, July.
- Dylan Molenaar & Conor Dolan & Paul Boeck, 2012. "The Heteroscedastic Graded Response Model with a Skewed Latent Trait: Testing Statistical and Substantive Hypotheses Related to Skewed Item Category Functions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 455-478, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.