Binary programming and test design
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 50 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edmonds, Jennifer & Armstrong, Ronald, 2009. "A mixed integer programming model for multiple stage adaptive testing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 342-350, March.
- Ronald Armstrong & Douglas Jones & Ing-Long Wu, 1992. "An automated test development of parallel tests from a seed test," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 271-288, June.
- Martijn Berger & C. Joy King & Weng Wong, 2000. "Minimax d-optimal designs for item response theory models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 377-390, September.
- T. Jefferson & J. May & N. Ravi, 1989. "An entropy approach to the scaling of ordinal categorical data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 203-215, June.
- Wim Linden & Ellen Boekkooi-Timminga, 1989. "A maximin model for IRT-based test design with practical constraints," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 237-247, June.
- Henk Kelderman & Carl Rijkes, 1994. "Loglinear multidimensional IRT models for polytomously scored items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 149-176, June.
- Dmitry Belov, 2008. "Uniform Test Assembly," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 21-38, March.
- P. Sanders & T. Theunissen & S. Baas, 1991. "Maximizing the coefficient of generalizability under the constraint of limited resources," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 87-96, March.
- P. Sanders & T. Theunissen & S. Baas, 1989. "Minimizing the number of observations: A generalization of the spearman-brown formula," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 587-598, September.
- Wim Linden & Richard Luecht, 1998. "Observed-score equating as a test assembly problem," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 401-418, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.