On simulating non-normal distributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 45 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Peter Bentler, 2002. "On robusiness of the normal-theory based asymptotic distributions of three reliability coefficient estimates," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 251-259, June.
- Mishra, SK, 2010. "Temporal changes in the parameters of statistical distribution of journal impact factor," MPRA Paper 21263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias R. Fengler & Helmut Herwartz & Christian Werner, 2012.
"A Dynamic Copula Approach to Recovering the Index Implied Volatility Skew,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 10(3), pages 457-493, June.
- Matthias Fengler & Helmut Herwartz & Christian Werner, 2010. "A dynamic copula approach to recovering the index implied volatility skew," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 1132, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen, revised Nov 2011.
- Ali A. Al-Subaihi, . "Simulating Correlated Multivariate Pseudorandom Numbers," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(i04).
- Nagahara, Yuichi, 2004. "A method of simulating multivariate nonnormal distributions by the Pearson distribution system and estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Ken Stange & Robert Saltstone, 1992. "A computer program to construct distributions with specific degrees of skew and kurtosis," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 141-142, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.