Measurement as structural theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 36 (1971)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norman Cliff, 1989. "Ordinal consistency and ordinal true scores," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 75-91, March.
- Hirotsu, C., 2009. "Clustering rows and/or columns of a two-way contingency table and a related distribution theory," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4508-4515, October.
- Mooijaart, Ab & van der Heijden, Peter G. M. & van der Ark, L. Andries, 1999. "A least squares algorithm for a mixture model for compositional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 359-379, June.
- Michael Greenacre, 1988. "Clustering the rows and columns of a contingency table," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 39-51, March.
- Jan Leeuw, 1988. "Multivariate analysis with linearizable regressions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 437-454, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.