The theory of the estimation of test reliability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 2 (1937)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hubert Brogden, 1946. "Variation in test validity with variation in the distribution of item difficulties, number of items, and degree of their intercorrelation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 197-214, December.
- John Cotton & Donald Campbell & R. Malone, 1957. "The relationship between factorial composition of test items and measures of test reliability," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 347-357, December.
- Frederic Lord, 1952. "The relation of the reliability of multiple-choice tests to the distribution of item difficulties," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 181-194, June.
- Volker Seiler, 2013. "Comment on Ameriks, Caplin, Leahy & Tyler (2007): Measuring Self-Control Problems," Working Papers CIE 61, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Avinash Advani & Shaista Tariq, 2014. "Causes and Identification of Employees’ Politics and its Impact on Performance of Banking Industry in Pakistan," KASBIT Journal of Management & Social Science, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 7(1), pages 75-92, May.
- Robert Wherry & Richard Gaylord, 1943. "The concept of test and item reliability in relation to factor pattern," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 247-264, December.
- Melvin Novick & Charles Lewis, 1967. "Coefficient alpha and the reliability of composite measurements," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Harold Gulliksen, 1943. "A course in the theory of mental tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 223-245, December.
- Samuel Lyerly, 1958. "The Kuder-Richardson formula (21) as a split-half coefficient, and some remarks on its basic assumption," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 267-270, September.
- Tarkkonen, L. & Vehkalahti, K., 2005. "Measurement errors in multivariate measurement scales," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 172-189, September.
- Leonard Feldt, 1969. "A test of the hypothesis that cronbach's alpha or kuder-richardson coefficent twenty is the same for two tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 363-373, September.
- Charles Mosier & John McQuitty, 1940. "Methods of item validation and abacs for item-test correlation and critical ratio of upper-lower difference," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 57-65, March.
- David Woodruff & Leonard Feldt, 1986. "Tests for equality of several alpha coefficients when their sample estimates are dependent," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 393-413, September.
- repec:pdn:wpaper:61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harold Gulliksen, 1950. "The reliability of speeded tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 259-269, September.
- Louis Guttman, 1945. "A basis for analyzing test-retest reliability," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 255-282, December.
- Yaakov Kareev & Klaus Fiedler, 2004. "Does Decision Quality (Always) Increase with the Size of Information Samples? Some Vicissitudes in Applying the Law of Large Numbers," Discussion Paper Series dp347, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- W. Nicewander, 1990. "A latent-trait based reliability estimate and upper bound," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 65-74, March.
- A. Srivastava & Harold Webster, 1967. "An estimation of true scores in the case of items scored on a continuous scale," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 327-338, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.