The theory of the estimation of test reliability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 2 (1937)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melvin Novick & Charles Lewis, 1967. "Coefficient alpha and the reliability of composite measurements," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Frederic Lord, 1952. "The relation of the reliability of multiple-choice tests to the distribution of item difficulties," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 181-194, June.
- Harold Gulliksen, 1943. "A course in the theory of mental tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 223-245, December.
- W. Nicewander, 1990. "A latent-trait based reliability estimate and upper bound," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 65-74, March.
- Yaakov Kareev & Klaus Fiedler, 2004. "Does Decision Quality (Always) Increase with the Size of Information Samples? Some Vicissitudes in Applying the Law of Large Numbers," Discussion Paper Series dp347, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Louis Guttman, 1945. "A basis for analyzing test-retest reliability," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 255-282, December.
- David Woodruff & Leonard Feldt, 1986. "Tests for equality of several alpha coefficients when their sample estimates are dependent," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 393-413, September.
- John Cotton & Donald Campbell & R. Malone, 1957. "The relationship between factorial composition of test items and measures of test reliability," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 347-357, December.
- Tarkkonen, L. & Vehkalahti, K., 2005. "Measurement errors in multivariate measurement scales," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 172-189, September.
- A. Srivastava & Harold Webster, 1967. "An estimation of true scores in the case of items scored on a continuous scale," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 327-338, September.
- Hubert Brogden, 1946. "Variation in test validity with variation in the distribution of item difficulties, number of items, and degree of their intercorrelation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 197-214, December.
- Harold Gulliksen, 1950. "The reliability of speeded tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 259-269, September.
- Volker Seiler, 2013. "Comment on Ameriks, Caplin, Leahy & Tyler (2007): Measuring Self-Control Problems," Working Papers CIE 61, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- repec:pdn:wpaper:61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Avinash Advani & Shaista Tariq, 2014. "Causes and Identification of Employees’ Politics and its Impact on Performance of Banking Industry in Pakistan," KASBIT Journal of Management & Social Science, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 7(1), pages 75-92, May.
- Samuel Lyerly, 1958. "The Kuder-Richardson formula (21) as a split-half coefficient, and some remarks on its basic assumption," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 267-270, September.
- Charles Mosier & John McQuitty, 1940. "Methods of item validation and abacs for item-test correlation and critical ratio of upper-lower difference," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 57-65, March.
- Robert Wherry & Richard Gaylord, 1943. "The concept of test and item reliability in relation to factor pattern," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 247-264, December.
- Leonard Feldt, 1969. "A test of the hypothesis that cronbach's alpha or kuder-richardson coefficent twenty is the same for two tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 363-373, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.