The Brightest of Dawns: 50 Years of Regional Science
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Papers in Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 83 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10110/index.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Raymond Florax & David Plane, 2003. "The Brightest of Dawns: 50 Years of Regional Science," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 1-2, October.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaap Vleugel, 2005. "Clusters and spatial planning - Towards a research program," ERSA conference papers ersa05p429, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.