A more flexible joint latent model for longitudinal and survival time data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 73 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Torben Martinussen, 2002. "A flexible additive multiplicative hazard model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(2), pages 283-298, June.
- Lu Tian & David Zucker & L.J. Wei, 2005. "On the Cox Model With Time-Varying Regression Coefficients," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 172-183, March.
- Guo X. & Carlin B.P., 2004. "Separate and Joint Modeling of Longitudinal and Event Time Data Using Standard Computer Packages," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 58, pages 16-24, February.
- Jianhua Z. Huang, 2002. "Varying-coefficient models and basis function approximations for the analysis of repeated measurements," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(1), pages 111-128, March.
- Angela Winnett & Peter Sasieni, 2003. "Iterated residuals and time-varying covariate effects in Cox regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 473-488.
- Murphy, S. A. & Sen, P. K., 1991. "Time-dependent coefficients in a Cox-type regression model," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 153-180, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.