Heteroscedasticity diagnostics for t linear regression models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 70 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cysneiros, Francisco José A. & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2007. "Heteroscedastic symmetrical linear models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(11), pages 1084-1090, June.
- Diblasi, Angela & Bowman, Adrian, 1997. "Testing for constant variance in a linear model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 95-103, April.
- Bo-Cheng Wei & Jian-Qing Shi & Wing-Kam Fung & Yue-Qing Hu, 1998. "Testing for Varying Dispersion in Exponential Family Nonlinear Models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 277-294, June.
- Jin-Guan Lin & Bo-Cheng Wei & Nan-Song Zhang, 2004. "Varying Dispersion Diagnostics for Inverse Gaussian Regression Models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(10), pages 1157-1170.
- Barroso, Lúcia P. & Cordeiro, Gauss M., 2005. "Bartlett corrections in heteroskedastic t regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 86-96, November.
- Jin-Guan Lin & Ji Chen & Yong Li, 2012. "Bayesian Analysis of Student t Linear Regression with Unknown Change-Point and Application to Stock Data Analysis," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 40(3), pages 203-217, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.