Heteroscedasticity diagnostics for t linear regression models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 70 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diblasi, Angela & Bowman, Adrian, 1997. "Testing for constant variance in a linear model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 95-103, April.
- Barroso, Lúcia P. & Cordeiro, Gauss M., 2005. "Bartlett corrections in heteroskedastic t regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 86-96, November.
- Cysneiros, Francisco José A. & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2007. "Heteroscedastic symmetrical linear models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(11), pages 1084-1090, June.
- Jin-Guan Lin & Bo-Cheng Wei & Nan-Song Zhang, 2004. "Varying Dispersion Diagnostics for Inverse Gaussian Regression Models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(10), pages 1157-1170.
- Bo-Cheng Wei & Jian-Qing Shi & Wing-Kam Fung & Yue-Qing Hu, 1998. "Testing for Varying Dispersion in Exponential Family Nonlinear Models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 277-294, June.
- Jin-Guan Lin & Ji Chen & Yong Li, 2012. "Bayesian Analysis of Student t Linear Regression with Unknown Change-Point and Application to Stock Data Analysis," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 40(3), pages 203-217, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.