A unified approach to nonparametric trend tests for dependent and independent samples
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 69 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edgar Brunner & Madan Puri, 2001. "Nonparametric methods in factorial designs," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-52, January.
- Ramani S. Pilla & Annie Qu & Catherine Loader, 2006. "Testing for order-restricted hypotheses in longitudinal data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 437-455.
- Beier, F. & Buning, H., 1997. "An adaptive test against ordered alternatives," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 441-452, September.
- Herbert BUNing, 1999. "Adaptive Jonckheere-type tests for ordered alternatives," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 541-551.
- Brunner, Edgar & Munzel, Ulrich & Puri, Madan L., 1999. "Rank-Score Tests in Factorial Designs with Repeated Measures," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 286-317, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.