Bootstrap based goodness-of-fit-tests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 40 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei Wang & Christine Amsler & Peter Schmidt, 2011. "Goodness of fit tests in stochastic frontier models," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 95-118, April.
- Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Alba-Fernández, V. & Muñoz-García, J. & Chalco-Cano, Y., 2009. "Goodness-of-fit tests based on empirical characteristic functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 3957-3971, October.
- Lillestöl, Jostein, 2002. "Some crude approximation, calibration and estimation procedures for NIG-variates," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,85, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Famoye, Felix, 2000. "Goodness-of-fit tests for generalized logarithmic series distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 59-67, March.
- Borak, Szymon & Misiorek, Adam & Weron, Rafal, 2010.
"Models for Heavy-tailed Asset Returns,"
25494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szymon Borak & Adam Misiorek & Rafal Weron, 2010. "Models for Heavy-tailed Asset Returns," HSC Research Reports HSC/10/01, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Szymon Borak & Adam Misiorek & Rafał Weron, 2010. "Models for Heavy-tailed Asset Returns," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-049, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Eustasio Barrio & Juan Cuesta-Albertos & Carlos Matrán & Sándor Csörgö & Carles Cuadras & Tertius Wet & Evarist Giné & Richard Lockhart & Axel Munk & Winfried Stute, 2000. "Contributions of empirical and quantile processes to the asymptotic theory of goodness-of-fit tests," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-96, June.
- Meintanis, Simos G., 2008. "A new approach of goodness-of-fit testing for exponentiated laws applied to the generalized Rayleigh distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2496-2503, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.