The minimum distance method of testing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 27 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E. Bolthausen, 1977. "Convergence in distribution of minimum-distance estimators," Metrika, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 215-227, December.
- Oliver Linton & Pedro Gozalo, 1996. "Conditional Independence Restrictions: Testing and Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1140, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pedro Delicado & Juan Romo, 1998. "Constant coefficient tests for random coefficient regression," Economics Working Papers 329, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Eustasio Barrio & Juan Cuesta-Albertos & Carlos Matrán & Sándor Csörgö & Carles Cuadras & Tertius Wet & Evarist Giné & Richard Lockhart & Axel Munk & Winfried Stute, 2000. "Contributions of empirical and quantile processes to the asymptotic theory of goodness-of-fit tests," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-96, June.
- Rudolf Beran, 1993. "Semiparametric random coefficient regression models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 639-654, December.
- Christophe Aubry, 1999. "Asymptotic Normality of the Minimum Non-Hilbertian Distance Estimators for a Diffusion Process with Small Noise," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 175-194, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.