Separate Taxation and Married Women's Labor Supply: A Comparison of West Germany and Sweden
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eberharter, Veronika V., 2001. "Gender roles, labour market participation and household income position," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 235-246, September.
- Maria Stanfors, 2006. "Labor Force Transitions after Childbirth Among Five Birth Cohorts in Sweden," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 287-309, June.
- Håkan Selin, 2009.
"The Rise in Female Employment and the Role of Tax Incentives - An Empirical Analysis of the Swedish Individual Tax Reform of 1971,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2629, CESifo Group Munich.
- Selin, Håkan, 2009. "The Rise in Female Employment and the Role of Tax Incentives. An Empirical Analysis of the Swedish Individual Tax Reform of 1971," Working Paper Series 2009:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Selin, Håkan, 2009. "The Rise in Female Employment and the Role of Tax Incentive. An Empirical Analysis of the Swedish Individual Tax Reform of 1971," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Heike Trappe & Annemette Sørensen, 2005. "Economic Relations between Women and Their Partners: An East-West-German Comparison after Reunification," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 544, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Johannes Schwarze, 1997. "Die Geringfügigkeitsregelung und das Arbeitsangebot verheirateter Frauen: theoretische Überlegungen, ein ökonometrisches Modell und die Simulation von Reformvorschlägen," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 146, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Atallah, Gamal, 1998. "Les impôts sur le revenu et l’offre de travail des femmes mariées : une revue de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(1), pages 95-128, mars.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Konstantinos Tatsiramos, 2005.
"Employment Dynamics of Married Women in Europe,"
273, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Marco Caliendo & Jens Hogenacker, 2012.
"The German labor market after the Great Recession: successful reforms and future challenges,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Caliendo, Marco & Hogenacker, Jens, 2012. "The German Labor Market after the Great Recession: Successful Reforms and Future Challenges," IZA Discussion Papers 6810, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan Dirk Vlasblom & Joop J. Schippers, 2003. "The dynamics of female employment around childbirth," Working Papers 03-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Viktor Steiner & Katharina Wrohlich, 2004. "Household Taxation, Income Splitting and Labor Supply Incentives: A Microsimulation Study for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 421, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Peter Haan, . "Conditional logit versus random coefficient models: An analysis using GLLAMM," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2004 7, Stata Users Group.
- Peter Haan, 2004. "Discrete Choice Labor Supply: Conditional Logit vs. Random Coefficient Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 394, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jan Dirk Vlasblom & Joop J. Schippers, 2004. "Increases in Female Labour Force Participation in Europe: Similarities and Differences," Working Papers 04-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- El Lahga, AbdelRahmen & Moreau, Nicolas, 2007. "The Effects of Marriage on Couples’ Allocation of Time Between Market and Non-Market Hours," IZA Discussion Papers 2619, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heike Trappe & Annemette S�rensen, 2006. "Economic Relations Between Women And Their Partners: An East And West German Comparison After Reunification," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 643-665.
- Mizuki Komura, 2013. "Fertility and endogenous gender bargaining power," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 943-961, July.
- Pau Baizán & Arnstein Aassve & Francesco C. Billari, 2002. "Institutional arrangements and life course outcomes: the interrelations between cohabitation, marriage and first birth in Germany and Sweden," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2002-026, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.