Life Cycle Savings and Consumption Constraints: Theory, Empirical Evidence, and Fiscal Implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessie, Rob & Kapteyn, Arie, 2002.
"Savings and pensions in the Netherlands,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0009, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Alan L. Gustman & F. Thomas Juster, 1995. "Income and Wealth of Older American Households: Modeling Issues for Public Policy Analysis," NBER Working Papers 4996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Michael McMahon, 2008.
"Policy Uncertainty and Precautionary Savings,"
NBER Working Papers
13911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Michael McMahon, 2009. "Policy Uncertainty and Precautionary Savings," Working Papers 355, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & McMahon, Michael, 2008. "Policy Uncertainty and Precautionary Savings," CEPR Discussion Papers 6766, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Michael F. McMahon, 2008. "Policy Uncertainty and Precautionary Savings," CEP Discussion Papers dp0863, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2000.
"The social embeddedness of consumption - towards the relationship of income and expenditures over time in Germany,"
Working papers of the ZeS
06/2000, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2000. "The Social Embeddedness of Consumption: Towards the Relationship of Income and Expenditures over Time in Germany," MPRA Paper 1128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Domeij David & Johannesson Magnus, 2006. "Consumption and Health," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-30, May.
- Alessie, Rob & Lusardi, Annamaria & Kapteyn, Arie, 1999. "Saving after retirement: evidence from three different surveys," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 277-310, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.