Unemployment and Marital Dissolution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jopoec:v:25:y:2011:i:1:p:367-398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sigve Tjøtta & Kjell Vaage, 2008.
"Public transfers and marital dissolution,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 419-437, April.
- Liu, Hong & Zhao, Zhong, 2011. "Parental Job Loss and Children’s Health: Ten Years after the Massive Layoff of the SOEs’ Workers in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5846, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eliason, Marcus, 2004.
"Lost jobs, broken marriages,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2004-21, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Norberg-Schönfeldt, Magdalena, 2007. "The Phase-Out of the Nuclear Family? Empirical Studies on the Economics and Structure of Modern Swedish Families," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 708, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Svarer, Michael, . "Determinants of Divorce in Denmark," Economics Working Papers 2002-19, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Delia Furtado and Miriam Marcen, 2010.
"Does Culture Affect Divorce Decisions? Evidence from European Immigrants in the US,"
Economics Series Working Papers
495, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Furtado, Delia & Marcén, Miriam & Sevilla, Almudena, 2011. "Does Culture Affect Divorce Decisions? Evidence from European Immigrants in the US," IZA Discussion Papers 5960, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blekesaune, Morten, 2008. "Unemployment and partnership dissolution," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-21, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Cameron, Samuel, 1996. "Shifting parameters in the economic model of divorce: Evidence from the United Kingdom," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 663-669.
- Yukichika Kawata, 2008. "Does High Unemployment Rate Result in a High Divorce Rate?: A Test for Japan," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Finbarr Brereton & J. Peter Clinch & Susana Ferreira, 2008. "Employment and Life-Satisfaction: Insights from Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 39(3), pages 207-234.
- González-Val, Rafael & Marcén, Miriam, 2012. "Unilateral divorce versus child custody and child support in the U.S," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 613-643.
- Matthias Staat & Gerhard Wagenhals, 1996.
"Lone mothers: A review,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 131-140, June.
- González-Val, Rafael & Marcén, Miriam, 2012. "Breaks in the breaks: An analysis of divorce rates in Europe," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 242-255.
- Chang, Hung-Hao & Yen, Steven T., 2011. "Full-time, part-time employment and life satisfaction of the elderly," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 815-823.
- Liat Raz-Yurovich, 2011. "Economic determinants of divorce among dual-earner couples: Jews in Israel," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-008, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- González-Val, Rafael & Marcén, Miriam, 2010. "Unilateral Divorce vs. Child Custody and Child Support in the U.S," MPRA Paper 24695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bentzen, Jan & Smith, Valdemar, 2002. "An empirical analysis of the effect of labour market characteristics on marital dissolution rates," Working Papers 02-14, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.