Unemployment and Marital Dissolution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Hung-Hao & Yen, Steven T., 2011. "Full-time, part-time employment and life satisfaction of the elderly," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 815-823.
- González-Val, Rafael & Marcén, Miriam, 2012. "Unilateral divorce versus child custody and child support in the U.S," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 613-643.
- Matthias Staat & Gerhard Wagenhals, 1996.
"Lone mothers: A review,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 131-140, June.
- Tjøtta, Sigve & Vaage, Kjell, 2002.
"Public Transfers and Marital Dissolution,"
Working Papers in Economics
08/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Bentzen, Jan & Smith, Valdemar, 2002. "An empirical analysis of the effect of labour market characteristics on marital dissolution rates," Working Papers 02-14, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:eso:journl:v:39:y:2008:i:3:p:207-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Norberg-Schönfeldt, Magdalena, 2007. "The Phase-Out of the Nuclear Family? Empirical Studies on the Economics and Structure of Modern Swedish Families," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 708, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Blekesaune, Morten, 2008. "Unemployment and partnership dissolution," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-21, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jessamyn Schaller, 2013. "For richer, if not for poorer? Marriage and divorce over the business cycle," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 1007-1033, July.
- Marcus Eliason, 2012.
"Lost jobs, broken marriages,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 1365-1397, October.
- Liat Raz-Yurovich, 2011. "Economic determinants of divorce among dual-earner couples: Jews in Israel," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-008, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Delia Furtado & Miriam Marcén & Almudena Sevilla, 2013. "Does Culture Affect Divorce? Evidence From European Immigrants in the United States," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1013-1038, June.
- Denise Doiron & Silvia Mendolia, 2012. "The impact of job loss on family dissolution," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 367-398, January.
- Yukichika Kawata, 2008. "Does High Unemployment Rate Result in a High Divorce Rate?: A Test for Japan," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Cameron, Samuel, 1996. "Shifting parameters in the economic model of divorce: Evidence from the United Kingdom," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 663-669.
- González-Val, Rafael & Marcén, Miriam, 2010. "Unilateral Divorce vs. Child Custody and Child Support in the U.S," MPRA Paper 24695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Hong & Zhao, Zhong, 2011. "Parental Job Loss and Children’s Health: Ten Years after the Massive Layoff of the SOEs’ Workers in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5846, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Furtado, Delia & Marcén, Miriam & Sevilla, Almudena, 2011.
"Does Culture Affect Divorce Decisions? Evidence from European Immigrants in the US,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5960, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Delia Furtado and Miriam Marcen, 2010. "Does Culture Affect Divorce Decisions? Evidence from European Immigrants in the US," Economics Series Working Papers 495, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- González-Val, Rafael & Marcén, Miriam, 2012. "Breaks in the breaks: An analysis of divorce rates in Europe," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 242-255.
- Svarer, Michael, . "Determinants of Divorce in Denmark," Economics Working Papers 2002-19, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- repec:spr:jopoec:v:25:y:2011:i:1:p:367-398 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.