On the Convexity of Communication Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 19 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Grabisch & Alexandre Skoda, 2011.
"Coalition structures induced by the strength of a graph,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
11059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michel Grabisch & Alexandre Skoda, 2011. "Coalition structures induced by the strength of a graph," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639685, HAL.
- Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2002. "Inheritance of Properties in NTU Communication Situations," Discussion Paper 2002-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Algaba, E. & Bilbao, J.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Lopez, J.J., 1998.
"The position value for union stable systems,"
768, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1995.
"A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks,"
1098R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- E. Algaba & J.M. Bilbao & J.J. LÃ³pez, 2001. "A unified approach to restricted games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 333-345, June.
- F. Grafe & A. Mauleon & E. Iñarra, 1995. "A simple procedure to compute the nucleolus of Γ-component additive games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 235-245, December.
- Michel Grabisch & Alexandre Skoda, 2012. "Games induced by the partitioning of a graph," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00830291, HAL.
- Trudeau, Christian, 2012. "A new stable and more responsive cost sharing solution for minimum cost spanning tree problems," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 402-412.
- Kets, Willemien & Iyengar, Garud & Sethi, Rajiv & Bowles, Samuel, 2011.
"Inequality and network structure,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 215-226, September.
- René Brink, 2012.
"On hierarchies and communication,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 721-735, October.
- Navarro Noemí & Perea Andres, 2013.
"A Simple Bargaining Procedure for the Myerson Value,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 20, May.
- Noemí Navarro & Andrés Perea, 2010. "A Simple Bargaining Procedure for the Myerson Value," Cahiers de recherche 10-29, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Slikker, M., 1998. "Average Convexity in Communication Situations," Discussion Paper 1998-12, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Encarnacion Algaba & Jesus Mario Bilbao & Rene van den Brink & Jorge J. Lopez, 2011. "The Myerson Value and Superfluous Supports in Union Stable Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-127/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00830291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feltkamp, V. & Nouweland, C.G.A.M. van den, 1992. "Controlled communication networks," Research Memorandum 538, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.