Technological Change and Path Dependence: A Co-evolutionary Model on a Directed Graph
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Evolutionary Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00191/index.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Vega-Redondo, F., 1990. "Technological Change and Path Dependence: A Co-Evolutionary Model on a Directed Graph," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 145.90, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silverberg, G. & Verspagen, B., 2002.
"A Percolation Model of Innovation in Complex Technology Spaces,"
Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series
02.12, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Silverberg, Gerald & Verspagen, Bart, 2005. "A percolation model of innovation in complex technology spaces," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 225-244, January.
- Gerald Silverberg & Bart Verspagen, 2002. "A Percolation Model of Innovation in Complex Technology Spaces," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 24, Society for Computational Economics.
- Silverberg, G. & Verspagen, B., 2005. "A percolation model of innovation in complex technology spaces," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-17994, Maastricht University.
- Silverberg,Gerald & Verspagen,Bart, 2002. "A Percolation Model of Innovation in Complex Technology," Research Memoranda 032, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Silverberg, Gerald, 2002. "The discrete charm of the bourgeoisie: quantum and continuous perspectives on innovation and growth," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1275-1289, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.