The entrepreneur and the style of modern economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Evolutionary Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00191/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stan Metcalfe & Dimitri Gagliardi & Nicola De Liso & Ronnie Ramlogan, 2012. "Innovation Systems and Innovation Ecologies: Innovation Policy and Restless Capitalism," Openloc Working Papers 1203, Public policies and local development.
- Minniti, Maria & Lévesque, Moren, 2008. "Recent developments in the economics of entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 603-612, November.
- Frederick Nixson, 2006. "Rethinking the political economy of development: back to basics and beyond," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 967-981.
- Muñoz, Félix & Encinar, María Isabel, 2011. "Agents intentionality, capabilities and the performance of Systems of Innovation," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2011/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Metcalfe, Stan & Ramlogan, Ronnie, 2008.
"Innovation systems and the competitive process in developing economies,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 433-446, May.
- Metcalfe, Stan & Ramlogan, Ronnie, 2005. "Innovation Systems and the Competitive Progress in Developing Economies," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30672, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Daniel Palacios & Ignacio Gil & Fernando Garrigos, 2009. "The impact of knowledge management on innovation and entrepreneurship in the biotechnology and telecommunications industries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 291-301, March.
- Metcalfe, J.S. & Ramlogan, R., 2005. "Competition and the regulation of economic development," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 215-235, May.
- Lenihan, Helena, 2011. "Enterprise policy evaluation: Is there a 'new' way of doing it?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 323-332, November.
- Anthony Endres & Christine Woods, 2010. "Schumpeter’s ‘conduct model of the dynamic entrepreneur’: scope and distinctiveness," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 583-607, August.
- Muñoz, Félix-Fernando & Encinar, María-Isabel & Cañibano, Carolina, 2011. "On the role of intentionality in evolutionary economic change," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 193-203, September.
- Radosevic, Slavo & Yoruk, Esin, 2013. "Entrepreneurial propensity of innovation systems: Theory, methodology and evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 1015-1038.
- Encinar, María Isabel & Muñoz, Félix & Cañibano, Carolina, 2006. "‘Ethical Novelty’: new insights into economic change," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2006/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Nicholas Dew & Stuart Read & Saras Sarasvathy & Robert Wiltbank, 2011. "On the entrepreneurial genesis of new markets: effectual transformations versus causal search and selection," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 231-253, May.
- Thierry BURGER-HELMCHEN & Claude GUITTARD, 2008. "Are Users The Next Entrepreneurs? A Case Study On The Video Game Industry," Working Papers of BETA 2008-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.