Inefficient Markov perfect equilibria in multilateral bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 22 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- JEL - Labor and Demographic Economics - - - - -
- Cla - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - - - -
- Num - Economic History - - - - -
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Sengupta, Kunal, 2009.
"Transparency, complementarity and holdout,"
17606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2009. "Land Acquisition: Fragmentation, Political Intervention and Holdout," MPRA Paper 18951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury & Kunal Sengupta, 2008.
"Multi-person bargaining with complementarity: Is there holdout?,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
08-10, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Sengupta, Kunal, 2008. "Multi-person Bargaining With Complementarity: Is There Holdout?," MPRA Paper 11517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2013. "Relative Concerns and Delays in Bargaining with Private Information," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 329-338, June.
- Mauleon, Ana & Vannetelbosch, Vincent, 2010.
"Market integration and strike activity,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 154-161, May.
- Ana, MAULEON & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH, 2005. "Market Integration and Strike Activity," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005025, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Mauleon, Ana, 2010. "Market integration and strike activity," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain info:hdl:2078.1/32315, Université catholique de Louvain.
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2005. "Market integration and strike activity," CORE Discussion Papers 2005036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yi-Chun Chen & Xiao Luo, 2008. "Delay in a bargaining game with contracts," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 65(4), pages 339-353, December.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Quan Wen, 2009. "A multi-agent bilateral bargaining model with endogenous protocol," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 203-226, August.
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2013. "Relative concerns and delays in bargaining with private information," CORE Discussion Papers 2013034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.