Network Size, Social Support and Happiness in Later Life: A Comparative Study of Beijing and Hong Kong
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 7 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calvo, Esteban & Haverstick, Kelly & Sass, Steven, 2007.
"What Makes Retirees Happier: A Gradual or 'Cold Turkey' Retirement?,"
5607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esteban Calvo & Kelly Haverstick & Steven A. Sass, 2007. "What Makes Retirees Happier: A Gradual or 'Cold Turkey' Retirement?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2007-18, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2007.
- Po Ip, 2011. "Concepts of Chinese folk happiness," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 459-474, December.
- Melikşah Demir & Ingrid Davidson, 2013. "Toward a Better Understanding of the Relationship Between Friendship and Happiness: Perceived Responses to Capitalization Attempts, Feelings of Mattering, and Satisfaction of Basic Psychological Needs," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 525-550, April.
- Po-Keung Ip, 2013. "Misrepresenting Chinese Folk Happiness: A Critique of a Study," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 695-702, January.
- Vasoontara Yiengprugsawan & Boonchai Somboonsook & Sam-ang Seubsman & Adrian Sleigh, 2012. "Happiness, Mental Health, and Socio-Demographic Associations Among a National Cohort of Thai Adults," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(6), pages 1019-1029, December.
- Yung Yau, 2012. "Social Impacts of the Marking Scheme in Public Housing in Hong Kong," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 281-303, June.
- Zhenghui Chen & Gareth Davey, 2008. "Normative Life Satisfaction in Chinese Societies," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 557-564, December.
- J. Cramm & V. Møller & A. Nieboer, 2012. "Individual- and Neighbourhood-Level Indicators of Subjective Well-Being in a Small and Poor Eastern Cape Township: The Effect of Health, Social Capital, Marital Status, and Income," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 581-593, February.
- Melikşah Demir & Ömer Şimşek & Amanda Procsal, 2013. "I Am so Happy ‘Cause My Best Friend Makes Me Feel Unique: Friendship, Personal Sense of Uniqueness and Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 1201-1224, August.
- Wan-chi Chen, 2012. "How Education Enhances Happiness: Comparison of Mediating Factors in Four East Asian Countries," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 117-131, March.
- Rossarin Gray & Aphichat Chamratrithirong & Umaporn Pattaravanich & Pramote Prasartkul, 2013. "Happiness Among Adolescent Students in Thailand: Family and Non-Family Factors," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 703-719, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.