The Measurement of Engagement and Burnout: A Two Sample Confirmatory Factor Analytic Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 3 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beersma, Bianca & Homan, Astrid C. & Van Kleef, Gerben A. & De Dreu, Carsten K.W., 2013. "Outcome interdependence shapes the effects of prevention focus on team processes and performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 194-203.
- Xiaofei Yan & Jingkuan Su, 2013. "Core Self-Evaluations Mediators of the Influence of Social Support on Job Involvement in Hospital Nurses," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 299-306, August.
- Piia Seppälä & Saija Mauno & Taru Feldt & Jari Hakanen & Ulla Kinnunen & Asko Tolvanen & Wilmar Schaufeli, 2009. "The Construct Validity of the Utrecht Work Engagement Scale: Multisample and Longitudinal Evidence," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 459-481, August.
- Menguc, Bulent & Auh, Seigyoung & Fisher, Michelle & Haddad, Abeer, 2013. "To be engaged or not to be engaged: The antecedents and consequences of service employee engagement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2163-2170.
- De Spiegelaere, Stan & Van Gyes, Guy & Vandekerckhove, Sem & Van Hootegem, Geert, 2012. "Job design and innovative work behavior enabling innovation through active or low-strain jobs?," MPRA Paper 41105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deanne Hartog & Frank Belschak, 2012. "Work Engagement and Machiavellianism in the Ethical Leadership Process," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 35-47, April.
- Katariina Salmela-Aro & Heta Tuominen-Soini, 2010. "Adolescents’ Life Satisfaction During the Transition to Post-Comprehensive Education: Antecedents and Consequences," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(6), pages 683-701, December.
- Solinger, O.N. & Olffen, W. van & Roe, R.A., 2007. "Beyond the Three-Component Model of Organizational Commitment," Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Gupta, Vishal, . "Leadership and Creativity in the Indian R&D Laboratories: Examining the Role of Autonomous Motivation, Psychological Capital and Justice Perceptions," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-11-09, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.