Think co(mpletely)positive ! Matrix properties, examples and a clustered bibliography on copositive optimization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Global Optimization.
Volume (Year): 52 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10898
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klerk, E. de, 2008. "The complexity of optimizing over a simplex, hypercube or sphere: A short survey," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-196764, Tilburg University.
- Dobre, C., 2011. "Semidefinite programming approaches for structured combinatorial optimization problems," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4578463, Tilburg University.
- A. Pinto da Costa & A. Seeger, 2010. "Cone-constrained eigenvalue problems: theory and algorithms," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 25-57, January.
- Klerk, E. de & Maharry, J. & Pasechnik, D.V. & Richter, B. & Salazar, G., 2006. "Improved bounds for the crossing numbers of Km,n and Kn," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-195047, Tilburg University.
- Etienne Klerk, 2008. "The complexity of optimizing over a simplex, hypercube or sphere: a short survey," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 111-125, June.
- Richard Cottle, 2010. "A field guide to the matrix classes found in the literature of the linear complementarity problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 571-580, April.
- Berry, Michael W. & Browne, Murray & Langville, Amy N. & Pauca, V. Paul & Plemmons, Robert J., 2007. "Algorithms and applications for approximate nonnegative matrix factorization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 155-173, September.
- Quist, A.J. & Klerk, E. de & Roos, C. & Terlaky, T., 1998. "Copositive relaxation for general quadratic programming," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-226134, Tilburg University.
- Bomze, I.M. & Dür, M. & Klerk, E. de & Roos, C. & Quist, A.J. & Terlaky, T., 2000. "On copositive programming and standard quadratic optimization problems," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-226128, Tilburg University.
- Klerk, E. de, 2006. "The Complexity of Optimizing over a Simplex, Hypercube or Sphere: A Short Survey," Discussion Paper 2006-85, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alexander Engau & Miguel Anjos & Immanuel Bomze, 2013. "Constraint selection in a build-up interior-point cutting-plane method for solving relaxations of the stable-set problem," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 35-59, August.
- Peter Dickinson & Luuk Gijben, 2014. "On the computational complexity of membership problems for the completely positive cone and its dual," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 403-415, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.