Global Optimization of Stochastic Black-Box Systems via Sequential Kriging Meta-Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Global Optimization.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10898
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neddermeijer, H.G. & Piersma, N. & Oortmarssen, G.J. van & Habbema, J.D.F. & Dekker, R., 1999. "Comparison of response surface methodology and the Nelder and Mead simplex method for optimization in microsimulation models," Econometric Institute Report EI 9924-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Neddermeijer, H.G. & Oortmarssen, G.J. van & Piersma, N. & Dekker, R., 2000. "A framework for response surface methodology for simulation optimization," Econometric Institute Report EI 2000-14/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Angun, M.E. & Gürkan, G. & Hertog, D. den & Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2002. "Response surface methodology revisited," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91399, Tilburg University.
- Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & Kleijnen, J.P.C. & van Beers, W., 2008.
"Constrained optimization in simulation: a novel approach,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/200609, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Beers, W.C.M. van & Nieuwenhuyse, I. van, 2008. "Constrained Optimization in Simulation: A Novel Approach," Discussion Paper 2008-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.