Global Optimization of Stochastic Black-Box Systems via Sequential Kriging Meta-Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Global Optimization.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10898
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Angun, M.E. & Gürkan, G. & Hertog, D. den & Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2002. "Response surface methodology revisited," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91399, Tilburg University.
- Janis Janusevskis & Rodolphe Le Riche, 2013. "Simultaneous kriging-based estimation and optimization of mean response," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 313-336, February.
- Picheny, Victor & Ginsbourger, David, 2014. "Noisy kriging-based optimization methods: A unified implementation within the DiceOptim package," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1035-1053.
- Rivera-Gómez, Héctor & Gharbi, Ali & Kenné, Jean Pierre, 2013. "Joint production and major maintenance planning policy of a manufacturing system with deteriorating quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 575-587.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Beers, W.C.M. van & Nieuwenhuyse, I. van, 2010.
"Constrained optimization in simulation: A novel approach,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3583585, Tilburg University.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Beers, W.C.M. van & Nieuwenhuyse, I. van, 2008. "Constrained Optimization in Simulation: A Novel Approach," Discussion Paper 2008-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dellino, G. & Lino, P. & Meloni, C. & Rizzo, A., 2009. "Kriging metamodel management in the design optimization of a CNG injection system," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(8), pages 2345-2360.
- Rommel Regis & Christine Shoemaker, 2013. "A quasi-multistart framework for global optimization of expensive functions using response surface models," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 1719-1753, August.
- Daniel Lizotte & Russell Greiner & Dale Schuurmans, 2012. "An experimental methodology for response surface optimization methods," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 699-736, August.
- Nestor Queipo & Salvador Pintos & Efrain Nava, 2013. "Setting targets for surrogate-based optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 857-875, April.
- Tansu Alpcan, 2013. "A framework for optimization under limited information," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 681-706, March.
- Felipe Viana & Raphael Haftka & Layne Watson, 2013. "Efficient global optimization algorithm assisted by multiple surrogate techniques," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 669-689, June.
- Emre Barut & Warren Powell, 2014. "Optimal learning for sequential sampling with non-parametric beliefs," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 517-543, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.