Inter-temporal savings, current account trends and asymmetric shocks in a heterogeneous European Monetary Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Intereconomics.
Volume (Year): 46 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=113472
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathilde Maurel & Gunther Schnabl, 2012.
"Keynesian and Austrian Perspectives on Crisis, Shock Adjustment, Exchange Rate Regime and (Long-Term) Growth,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 847-868, November.
- Mathilde Maurel & Gunther Schnabl, 2011. "Keynesian and Austrian Perspective on Crisis, Shock Adjustment, Exchange Rate Regime and (Long-Term) Growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Mathilde Maurel & Gunther Schnabl, 2011. "Keynesian and Austrian Perspectives on Crisis, Shock Adjustment, Exchange Rate Regime and (Long-Term) Growth," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 18-2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2013. "The Macroeconomic Policy Challenges of Balance Sheet Recession: Lessons from Japan for the European Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4249, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hoffmann, Andreas, 2013.
"The euro as a proxy for the classical gold standard? Government debt financing and political commitment in historical perspective,"
119, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Hoffmann Andreas, 2013. "The Euro as a Proxy for the Classical Gold Standard? Government Debt Financing and Political Commitment in Historical Perspective," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 41-61, November.
- Gabrisch, Hubert & Staehr, Karsten, 2014. "The euro plus pact: cost competitiveness and external capital flows in the EU countries," Working Paper Series 1650, European Central Bank.
- Körner, Finn Marten & Zemanek, Holger, 2012.
"On the brink? Intra-euro area imbalances and the sustainability of foreign debt,"
109, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Finn Marten Körner & Holger Zemanek, 2013. "On the Brink? Intra-euro Area Imbalances and the Sustainability of Foreign Debt," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 18-34, 02.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2012.
"The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and external capital flows in the EU countries,"
Bank of Estonia Working Papers
wp2012-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Dec 2012.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2012. "The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and External Capital Flows in the EU Countries," Working Papers 324, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.