A risk-sensitive stochastic control approach to an optimal investment problem with partial information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 10 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 91B - - - - - -
- 93E - - - - - -
- 93E - - - - - -
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Sekine, 2012. "Long-term optimal portfolios with floor," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 369-401, July.
- Tadashi Hayashi & Jun Sekine, 2011. "Risk-sensitive Portfolio Optimization with Two-factor Having a Memory Effect," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 385-403, November.
- Thomas Knispel, 2012. "Asymptotics of robust utility maximization," Papers 1203.1191, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.