Network and eigenvalue analysis of financial transaction networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Physical Journal B.
Volume (Year): 71 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10051
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi, 2012. "Diversity among banks may increase systemic risk," Discussion Papers 1213, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Karl Finger & Daniel Fricke & Thomas Lux, 2013.
"Network analysis of the e-MID overnight money market: the informational value of different aggregation levels for intrinsic dynamic processes,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 187-211, June.
- Karl Finger & Daniel Fricke & Thomas Lux, 2012. "Network Analysis of the e-MID Overnight Money Market: The Informational Value of Different Aggregation Levels for Intrinsic Dynamic Processes," Kiel Working Papers 1782, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi & Kohei Hasui, 2013. "Efficient immunization strategies to prevent financial contagion," Papers 1308.0652, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Sheri M. Markose, 2012. "Systemic Risk from Global Financial Derivatives," IMF Working Papers 12/282, International Monetary Fund.
- Fricke, Daniel, 2012.
"Trading strategies in the overnight money market: Correlations and clustering on the e-MID trading platform,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 391(24), pages 6528-6542.
- Daniel Fricke, 2012. "Trading Strategies in the Overnight Money Market: Correlations and Clustering on the e-MID Trading Platform," Kiel Working Papers 1766, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Carlos León & Ron J. Berndsen, 2013.
"Modular scale-free architecture of Colombian financial networks: Evidence and challenges with financial stability in view,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
011104, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- carlos León & Ron J. Berndsen, 2013. "Modular scale-free architecture of Colombian financial networks: Evidence and challenges with financial stability in view," Borradores de Economia 799, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Andrey Sokolov & Rachel Webster & Andrew Melatos & Tien Kieu, 2012. "Loan and nonloan flows in the Australian interbank network," Papers 1202.3182, arXiv.org.
- Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2010. "Complex stock trading network among investors," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(21), pages 4929-4941.
- Sun, Xiao-Qian & Cheng, Xue-Qi & Shen, Hua-Wei & Wang, Zhao-Yang, 2011. "Distinguishing manipulated stocks via trading network analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(20), pages 3427-3434.
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2011.
"Systemic Risk and Network Formation in the Interbank Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Systemic Risk and Network Formation in the Interbank Market," Research Papers in Economics 2011:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Ming-Xia Li & Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Wen-Jie Xie & Xiong Xiong & Wei Zhang & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2013. "Unveiling correlations between financial variables and topological metrics of trading networks: Evidence from a stock and its warrant," Papers 1308.0925, arXiv.org.
- Markose, Sheri & Giansante, Simone & Shaghaghi, Ali Rais, 2012. "‘Too interconnected to fail’ financial network of US CDS market: Topological fragility and systemic risk," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 627-646.
- Xiao-Qian Sun & Xue-Qi Cheng & Hua-Wei Shen & Zhao-Yang Wang, 2011. "Distinguishing manipulated stocks via trading network analysis," Papers 1110.2260, arXiv.org.
- Sokolov, Andrey & Webster, Rachel & Melatos, Andrew & Kieu, Tien, 2012. "Loan and nonloan flows in the Australian interbank network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(9), pages 2867-2882.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.