The burden of rheumatoid arthritis and access to treatment: a medical overview
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A31 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Multisubject Collected Writings of Individuals
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Márta Péntek & Gyula Poór & Piotr Wiland & Martina Olejárová & Marek Brzosko & Catalin Codreanu & Nóra Brodszky & László Gulácsi, 2014. "Biological therapy in inflammatory rheumatic diseases: issues in Central and Eastern European countries," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 35-43, May.
- Sonja Merkesdal & Timm Kirchhoff & Diane Wolka & Gunter Ladinek & Adrian Kielhorn & Andrea Rubbert-Roth, 2010. "Cost-effectiveness analysis of rituximab treatment in patients in Germany with rheumatoid arthritis after etanercept-failure," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 95-104, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.