Estimating the cost related to surveillance of colorectal cancer in a French population
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laurence Clerc & Valérie Jooste & Catherine Lejeune & Bernard Schmitt & Patrick Arveux & Catherine Quantin & Jean Faivre & Anne-Marie Bouvier, 2008. "Cost of care of colorectal cancers according to health care patterns and stage at diagnosis in France," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 361-367, November.
- Martin Emmert & Katharina Pohl-Dernick & Axel Wein & Frank Dörje & Susanne Merkel & Frank Boxberger & Gudrun Männlein & Robert Joost & Hans-Detlev Harich & Roland Thiemann & Christof Lamberti & Mark, 2013. "Palliative treatment of colorectal cancer in Germany: cost of care and quality of life," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 629-638, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.